In this article we give Easy To Follow Tips for Installing Ring Without Existing Doorbell. Adding a doorbell to your home security system has become very popular because it is a fun way to do so. The doorbells are easy to install, especially if you don’t have an existing one. The doorbell comes with everything you need to get started.
How does ring doorbell work without wiring?
- How does ring doorbell work without wiring?
- Here Are The 5 Best Selling Ring Doorbells This Year!
- How to Install Your Ring Doorbell without an Existing Doorbell
- Get the tools you need
- Charge the Ring Doorbell
- Install the Ring Video Doorbell App
- Set up a Ring account
- Setting Up A Ring Doorbell
- Finish installing your Ring doorbell by mounting the bracket
- Finish the Setup After Installation
- Check Out The Top Selling Ring Wireless Doorbells on Amazon
Well, you can use a power adapter provided by Ring to install a doorbell if there aren’t any wires. With this adapter, you are able to receive the proper voltage for your Ring Doorbell, since it comes with a built-in transformer. In this way, you will be able to complete your Ring doorbell installation wirelessly.
Moreover, with a wireless ring doorbell with chime, you can listen to real-time notifications for your Ring doorbell. The same applies to doorbells that have a chime and wires.
Here Are The 5 Best Selling Ring Doorbells This Year!
How to Install Your Ring Doorbell without an Existing Doorbell
Installing Ring Without Existing Doorbell is actually quite simple. We’ve provided some easy-to-follow instructions, as well as a few pro tips and tricks to help you accomplish a smooth Ring doorbell cam setup.
Get the tools you need
Ring doorbell kits contain different extras, but they all contain most of what you need to install the doorbell, including screwdrivers, screws, a charger cable, and installation instructions.
Depending on whether you are mounting the Ring Doorbell on brick or stucco, you may also need a drill.
Charge the Ring Doorbell
After unboxing your Ring, find the battery and plug it into power using the charging cable. You can remove it by holding it flat against a wall or other vertical surface.
The battery should appear to be charging when it is plugged in and has a red and green light. It may take up to six hours to charge.
You can begin installation when the red light goes off and the green one comes on once the battery is fully charged.
Install the Ring Video Doorbell App
In order to install the Ring Doorbell, you need to download the Ring app to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. The app functions as a Central Command through which you control the device.
Set up a Ring account
You must first sign up for an account with Ring after you have downloaded the Ring Doorbell app that matches your device. Setting up your Ring account is easy. Upon opening the app, simply tap the Create Account button and follow the instructions.
You will need to enter your personal details, including your name, your location, and your email address. Create a password, then click Create Account.
In the end, you will receive an email confirmation and once you confirm that you did create an account, you can start installing your Ring device.
Setting Up A Ring Doorbell
You can begin setting up your Ring doorbell device once the Ring app has been installed on your device. The following steps will guide you in setting up a ring doorbell.
- Tap the Set up a Device option in Ring’s app.
- You will need to define the type of device you want to connect. Like Doorbells, in this case,
- Scan the code on your Ring Doorbell. Your device’s code is located on both the device itself and the packing it came in.
- You will be asked to name your device, such as Front Door, or Back Door, etc.
- After that, you will be asked to provide your street address. Monitoring services will be provided based on this address if you decide to purchase them.
- After that, hold down the orange button on the back of the Ring Doorbell device. The Ring device will enter Setup mode when the light on the front starts spinning white.
- You should be prompted to set up the device automatically when it enters Setup mode. You can first connect your Wi-Fi network to your new doorbell. It may be necessary to leave the Ring application in order to do so. If this is the case, go to your Wi-Fi settings and choose the device that starts with Ring – you’ll likely see several numbers following the dash – then return to the Ring app.
- Upon connecting to the Ring device, you will be asked to choose your home network. You can find that in Wi-Fi Settings. Once there, you need to enter your Wi-Fi password.
- When you do, the doorbell will resume flashing. Your device is connected when the blue light flashes four times, at this point you can begin mounting the device.
Finish installing your Ring doorbell by mounting the bracket
Ring Doorbells can be mounted and installed the same way no matter what the model. This article will describe how to install any Ring Doorbell without an existing doorbell, which does not require professional assistance.
- A mounting bracket attaches the Ring Doorbell to your wall. The first step is to snap the level into the mounting bracket in the provided holder.
- The mounting bracket should be held about the chest high in the place where it should be mounted.
- Make sure it is even by using a level.
- Use a pencil or pen to mark four screw hole locations on your home’s exterior. You might try drilling small holes, to begin with, or simply use a lot of force.
- Put the bracket in place, then screw the four screws in. Be sure to tighten them securely. You may need to apply some pressure to get them started.
- The Ring Doorbell can then be snapped into place on the mounting bracket after loosening the two tiny security screws on the bottom.
- Tighten those security screws using the tool included.
- You can start pairing with your cell phone or tablet via the Ring Doorbell app by pushing the button on the doorbell.
Finish the Setup After Installation
You can begin using your Ring Doorbell once you have connected the Ring to your Wi-Fi network. You must configure and adjust the app’s settings, like the motion sensor range setting, to suit your needs. For voice control, the doorbell can also be paired with your Amazon Alexa or Google Home smart home devices.
Check Out The Top Selling Ring Wireless Doorbells on Amazon
Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2 with Ring Chime Pro
Ring Video Doorbell – 1080p HD video, improved motion detection, easy installation
Ring Video Doorbell 3 with Echo Show 5
Ring Video Doorbell Wired with Ring Chime
We hope you have enjoyed our Tip For Installing Ring Without Existing Doorbell and helped make your choice.
Check out more Getexpertreviews buyer’s guide for reviews on:
- Top 10 Best Soundbar with Wireless Rear Speakers
- Top 10 Best Ipad Pro Keyboard With Trackpad Reviews
- 8 Best Typecase Touch Reviews
- Top 10 Best Mobile Phone For Seniors Review
- Top 10 Best Rated Monocular for Bird Watching Reviews